various writing connected with the journey
- day by day blogs for day by day accounts
- report for technical overview
- academic writing for research articles
- A Limerick and contributed verses 20th December 2013
- Amongst the Churches of Wales (sermon) 25th August 2013, John 13:31–35– just after my return home to Tiree
- Heat (poem) 7th July 2013
- Tired (poem) 6th July 2013
- First glimpse of Milford Haven (in process, poem) June 2013
- Fairyland – you did it for me (poem) June 2013
- Rock (poem) June 2013
- The Journey of the Magi (sermon) 6th January 2013, Epiphany, Matthew 2:1–12 – pondering journeys before I started walking
- Preface to the Exhibition Walking around Wales: An Exhibition to Coincide with the Visit of Professor Alan Dix to the Roderic Bowen Library and Archives, June 2013. University of Wales Trinity Saint David.
- It was a Walk Walking propositions, WalkingLab: performing lines & research-creation.
- My NaNo Road Trip: A 1,000 Mile Walking Journey. The NaNoWriMo Blog, June 2017.
- Entry in Offa’s Dyke Path Hall of Fame. National Trails, UK, 2017.